At Brynmenyn, we feel very strongly that school uniform helps develop respect and pride among the pupils from a very early age, and also helps promote the image of the school. We ask all parents to support the school in ensuring their child wears uniform from Nursery through to Year 6:
- Grey trousers/skirts or light wine/grey joggers
- White/grey shirt or white/light wine polo shirt
- Grey/light wine sweatshirt/cardigan with school logo
- Black/brow shoes or trainers
- Optional fleece and/or shower-proof jackets
Summer uniform (as an alternative)
- White/light wine t-shirt or polo shirt
- Grey shorts
- Red & white check (gingham) summer dress
Uniform is available from Euroschools (https://www.euroschools.co.uk/), Uniform2go (https://www.uniform2go.co.uk/) Tarw and most Supermarkets.
All articles of clothing should be marked or labelled with your child child's name.